It’s Pumpkin season. Here are 4 delicious recipes: toasted pumpkin seeds, spiced pumpkin soup, roasted pumpkin spaghetti and frozen pumpkin yogurt desert. So don’t waste a thing when you carve your lantern this year. Happy Halloween!
– 1 cup of flour: wheat, spelt or buckwheat if you want them gluten free.
– 1 cup of liquid: dairy milk, water, soya milk, nut milk.
– 1 egg: or leave out the egg and add some extra liquid, mashed banana or apple sauce.
– Pinch of salt
– Baking powder: not essential but for a fluffier Flipper
– Spoon of grease: butter, oil or goose fat, if you dare. Continue reading →
Propagators show children growing in a protected environment. This means more success and easier for them to understand. Also some crops like micro greens are ready to eat in a short time frame. Here is how to acquire and set up a propagator and what to use them for.