Make and wear masks of your favourite fruit and vegetable characters from Seed City. This is perfect for a crafty classroom activity, family fun on a rainy days or an arty birthday party.
London Early Years Foundation see active play at the heart of the learning which takes place at their nurseries. This Spring their open days for parents focused on growing activities and they designed some fun workshops around the Secret Seed Society characters and online activities. Which you can try at home or at your nursery.
Workshop 1, Wednesday July 29 : 10am – 12pm : Culpeper Community Garden, Islington. CLICK to book your place
– 1 cup of flour: wheat, spelt or buckwheat if you want them gluten free.
– 1 cup of liquid: dairy milk, water, soya milk, nut milk.
– 1 egg: or leave out the egg and add some extra liquid, mashed banana or apple sauce.
– Pinch of salt
– Baking powder: not essential but for a fluffier Flipper
– Spoon of grease: butter, oil or goose fat, if you dare.